- Kolin Annila is located in a peaceful rural environment near Koli National Park.
- The heart of the yard is a renovated old log house that offers comfortable year-round accommodation.
- The rich and tasty breakfast is served in a large living room where you can also just hang around. In summer you can enjoy the sounds of nature and the shades of green on the furnished veranda or patio.
- In summer you can also stay overnight at a granary. There are two granaries, both with beds for three people.
- The original smoke sauna offers gentle steam for 2-5 people at a time. Please book the sauna at least the day before.
- The refurbished old barn building serves as an exhibition gallery and a space for courses.
- In summer you have access to marked trails in Koli Natural Park and the Herajärvi trail nearby the accommodation. In winter you have direct access to ski lopes.
- Our customers have praised our homelike atmosphere, tasty food and friendly service.